German (halfway to B1) focuses on speaking using practical and realistic situations. Time is also spent on improving your pronunciation as well as your reading and listening skills. Relevant grammar and vocabulary are covered at different times during the course. The course also focuses on cultural aspects and current developments in Germany.
After completion of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- describe different situations;
- use simple language to share and support your opinion;
- have simple conversations about familiar topics in a German-speaking country;
- understand conversations about everyday topics in a German-speaking country;
- understand the main points of a simple text.
This eight-week course meets once a week for an hour and a half. You should expect to spend at least 2 to 3 hours on homework each week.
Date and time
This course will be offered again in October 2018.
- Begegnungen B1+
- ISBN: 9783941323209
You can buy this book in the WUR-shop in the Forum building on the Wageningen University & Research campus.
If you attend 80% of the course, you will receive a certificate from Wageningen in'to Languages after completion of the course.
|BSc/MSc WUR Students*||€ 90*|
|WUR Employees||€ 238|
|Regular fee||€ 265|
- Excluding course material and resit.
- We only accept payment by debit or credit card.
* This price applies only to students with a signed authorisation form. Students pay € 90 if they need this language course for an internship/ thesis abroad. The internship/ thesis is part of their prescribed study programme/ approved set of MSc examination subjects. The chair group must pay the remaining € 175.
Prior to registration
An intake interview with the teacher is obligatory. Please schedule an appointment with our Service Centre:
T: +31 317 48 25 52