The major aim of the Scientific Committee on the Manure Act is to advise and give recommendations to the Ministry of Agriculture on issues dealing with the adaptation of the Dutch manure Act. There is a separate and independent work plan of the activities of this Committee.
Approach and timeline
The Scientific Committee of the Manure Act (CDM) has been established to advise and give recommendations to the Dutch Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality on issues dealing with the adaptation of the manure Act.
The topics include:
- application standards for nitrogen and phosphorus
- fertilizer recommendations for nitrogen
- nitrogen and phosphorus excretion by livestock
- gaseous losses from housing and manure storage
- method to calculate ammonia emission from agriculture in the Netherlands
- agricultural and environmental assessment of products to be used as fertilizer
- assessment of products to be used for co-digestion
- assessment of manure treatment installations
- future view of livestock farming systems
- scientific underpinning of derogation request for Nitrates Directive, and
- scientific review of reports and research
- strategy of soil sampling and method of analysis of phosphorus
The advices and reports are public.
To be determined by the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality of each specific question.
Advies "Aanpassing N-bemestingsadvies zomertarwe"
Advies "Berekening stikstofexcretie melkvee met NM"
Advies "Differentiatie fosfaatgebruiksnormen"
Advies "Handreiking Bedrijfsspecifieke excretie melkvee"
Advies "Referentiemonitor onderbouwing derogatie"
Advies 'Handreiking bedrijfsspecifieke excretie melkvee' van CDM-werkgroep 'mestproductienormen'
Advies Aanpassingen N-bemestingsadvies vruchtbomen
Advies Actualisatie stikstofbemestingsadviezen
Advies Basisvrachtbenadering fosfaat in compost
Advies Bemonstering Bodem
: WOT Natuur & Milieu