Every year, Wageningen University invites the alumni that began studying 25 years ago. This year alumni of 1990 are invited for a warm reunion with the university and former classmates.
The registration ability for the reunion is now closed.
Your own contribution for participation in the reunion is € 39.50. This includes lunch, tours and dinner. If you are a member of KLV Wageningen Alumni Network, you will receive € 10 discount. The final registration date is Friday 16 October 2015.
We would like to ask you to inform your classmates of the upcoming reunion. We do not have recent contact information for all of them and we would obviously love to welcome all of our 25-year alumni at the event.
Location: Orion, Bronland 1 Wageningen (building number 103) 12.15-13.00 Reception with coffee and tea 13.00-13.45 Prof. dr. Arthur Mol speaks about, ‘Past, present, and future of Wageningen University’ with the opportunity to ask questions 13.45-15.00 Career impression by fellow alumni
- Prof. dr. ir. Max Rietkerk, Full professor Spatial Ecology and Global Change at Utrecht University (L12)
- Ing. Sarah Tinnevelt-Van Berkel MGM, Head of Policy, Knowledge and Advice at Waterschap Reest en Wieden (L10)
- Ir. Tjapko Poppens, Mayor Wijk bij Duurstede (M10)
- Ir. Siebe van Wijk, Director Fresh Studio Vietnam (M21)
15.00-15.00 Group photo and short break 15.30-17.30 Excursions
- Option A Visit the sculpture gallery Het Depot and Arboretum
- Option B Tour Wageningen Campus
- Option C Rediscovering Wageningen on yourself
- Option D Nostalgic tour through Wageningen with visits to buildings of the past
- Option E Rowing clinic at W.S.R. Argo by alumnus and athlete Michiel van Eupen*
17.30-21.00 Appetizer followed by dinner
* During the rowing clinic we advise you to wear sports clothing and sports shoes. W.S.R. Argo has shower facilities. A swimming certificate is required. By weather conditions, the organization can change the program. This related to the safety of our participants.
Participation in this clinic is at your own risk.
Students of the past for students of today
Participate in the reunion gift for the Anne van den Ban Fund and give students from developing countries the opportunity to study in Wageningen.