Admission to the Erasmus+ programme
If you would like to be admitted to the Erasmus programme, you should meet the following requirements:
- There should be an inter-institutional agreement for Student Mobility for Study (SMS) between your home university and Wageningen University.
- You need to get nominated for an exchange period by your home university.
- You should be a regular student, registered at one of the partner universities.
- You should have completed 120 ECTS, which equals at least two years of study at the home university/academic background.
- You are not allowed to make claims to other grants of the EU in the same study period.
- Your command of the English language needs to be at a sufficient level, to be able to follow lectures and pass exams. The medium of instruction of all MSc-courses is English. If your skills in the English (or Dutch) language are weak, we strongly advise you to upgrade your level before coming to Wageningen. For admission to Wageningen University a TOEFL score of 550 or higher (or similar tests) is obligatory.
Important note: The exchange can only take place if accommodation is available.
Admission to short term exchange, NON Erasmus+ programme
If you are not eligible to the Erasmus+ exchange programme, you may still find an opportunity to arrange a short term exchange yourself. Wageningen University is linked as a partner to a range of non-EU universities. Students from these universities can follow a similar procedure as EU-students.