This programme is designed for attendees of the Global Future Farming Summit. The latest developments and innovations of Wageningen University & Research will be brought to light.
Experience tour - meet the experts
Stretch your legs and discover all the research facilities at Wageningen Campus. A surprising tour in which the latest developments and innovations of the WUR will be brought to light.
Confirmed presentations/tours, more will be added.
- Shelf life of fresh food products and robotics, Phenomea
- Sustainable innovations in health food, fresh food chains and biobased products, Foodhall
- Agro Food Robots & Drones, Unifarm
- Commercial and sustainable production for food, feed chemicals, materials and fuels from microalgae, AlgaeParc
- Soil, the basis of growth, ISRIC World soil museum
Who can attend the experience tour
This programme is designed for attendees of the Global Future Farming Summit. This includes CEO’s, directors, managers and business developers who work in the agricultural of horticultural industry. The experience will host a maximum of 60 persons. The tour can only be booked in combination with the summit. It is not possible to only join the experience tour. The programme is held in English and participants are expected to have full English proficiency.