Are you a student of marketing and communication sciences? Would you like to organise high level online or hybrid meetings with investors in agrifood? Do you use social media?
Wageningen Economic Research
is the applied social and economic research institute of Wageningen University & Research (WUR). Under the umbrella of WUR, Wageningen University and the specialized research institutes of the Wageningen Research Foundation have joined forces in contributing to finding solutions to important questions in the domain of healthy food and living environment.
The impact finance and risk unit is engaging with impact investors in order to leverage investment as a critical tool towards the transition of the current agro-food system, and lead the way towards sustainable, circulair, inclusive and nutritious agri-food systems that provide a healthy living environment for people and planet.
Wageningen Economic Research is looking for an engaging organiser to develop and perform a sequence of creative and engaging online or hybrid events with investors in agrifood. Covid has learned us quickly to use online tools and webinars are our daily offerings, but how can we really engage with clients and how can we all collaborate and contribute to a better life for people and planet?
- Develop an engaging format for online communication with investors on basis of equal participation and partnerships.
- Develop an engaging invitation interested suitable investors in the field of agro-food around a number of suitable topics such as impact, innovation, due diligence and inclusive farmer finance for African regions.
- Provide an outreach strategy, concept and information material for publication on relevant platforms such as our smartagrihubs platform or IOF2020 platform.
- Are you studying marketing and/or communications at WUR (BMO, bedrijfseconomie, KTI or comparable) and are you looking for an internship?
- Are you familiar with a number of current online tools such as teams, menti or miro and/or hybrid supporting equipment? (the facilitation of the sessions will be provided by a professional marketing company in collaboration with you, the participating experts and the SSG marketing and communication team)
- Do you have experience with business, in particular investors?
What we offer
Wageningen Economic Research is a top research institute in the agrofood sector with a number of interesting connections with business, NGO’s and governmental institutions. We also provide state of the art insights into the use of agro food data and research methodologies.
Compensation of max. € 544,- (gross) per months for 36 hours per week. Travel expenses excluded, unless in possession of a public transport card (OV-card).
Conditions MSc traineeship
- Duration of 4 months up to 6 months (24-36 ECTS)
- Empirial internship, one task or different tasks on academic level. The desired output is a scientific portfolio with a theoretical framework
- The internship is completed with a presentation of results at WEcR under evaluation of the WEcR and WU sponsor
- The conditions vary per institute
- The WR institute is responsible and supporting the internship (40 hours)