For your research or thesis project you need to find, read and manage a lot of different resources. To organize your literature you can use the reference management tool EndNote. Using EndNote will save you lots of time! The latest version of EndNote is now available for WUR staff and students.
Advantages of EndNote
- Store your references and related full text in a personal library.
- Insert citations in a Word document while you write.
- Automatically create a bibliography from the inserted citations.
- Improved features for sharing references with your other students and colleagues.
- Updated styles and new reference types for TV episodes, social media, multimedia applications and discussion forums.
- A new integration with Web of Science for citation reports and manuscript matching.
The latest EndNote enhancements are further explained in this flyer. You can also watch ‘What is new in EndNote X9’ on YouTube or read this step-by-step manual. We strongly recommend that you upgrade to EndNote X9. If you're also using EndNote Online and want to synchronize your reference libraries, you need to install EndNote X9. Synchronising lets you have two identical libraries (including attachments) - one on the desktop and one online.
How to obtain EndNote
EndNote X9 has been installed on all PCs that are used for education and those that are in the library.
To install EndNote X9 on your work PC, go to the list of Available Software under the Start button and look for EndNote 19.