The first edition of the e-newsletter about Coast & Sea of Wageningen UR, December 2013, can be downloaded here.
The e-newsletter is free and available to all those interested in our research and activities. You can also pass this Newsletter on to others who may be interested. They can subscribe to this newsletter and automatically receive the next issue.
Topics in this edition:
- Coast & Sea in the picture!
- Constructed ecosystems reduce risk of flooding
- Landing obligation leads to higher costs for the Dutch fishing sector
- Radio: Martine vd Heuvel-Greve about the Arctic Expedition film
- Elusive Marine Mammals Explored
- Many animals seen in aerial surveys Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao
- Fish packaging with built-in nose
- Seminar Sustainable production at Sea
- Vacancy: Professor Marine Animal Ecology
Please forward the newsletter to interested colleagues.
For more information please contact Hans Bothe.