Are you a Chinese BSc or MSc student, or scholar? Are you interested in the latest trends and technologies in the biotechnology, agriculture and food sector? Are you eager to learn from Wageningen University & Research experts? Then this online Winter School is the programme for you.
This online Winter School is developed and organized in collaboration with Looker Education Group.
Why join this online Winter School?
After successful completion of this programme, you will:
- Get an overview of current and future trends in the agricultural and food domain.
- Expand your knowledge and learn about new technologies and innovations in the whole value chain. From the environment, to agriculture production, to food processing and design and human nutrition and health.
- Experience how it is to solve challenges from diverse perspectives together with multidiscipline team members.
- Understand how education is organized at Wageningen University & Research.
- Get access to the China Alumni group from Wageningen Academy.
The programma contains an online exam /evaluation. Upon successful completion you will receive a certificate. Participants with an excellent score are offered the option of a recommendation letter.
For whom is this course?
This online Winter School Biotechnology, Agriculture and Food; New Technology and Trends is designed for Chinese BSc and Msc students, as well as scholars with an interest in the food and agricultural domain. Participants will be admitted based on their application.
Programme and topics
The online Winter School consists of an attractive mixture of lectures, knowledge videos, interactive sessions, group challenges and presentations. The two week programme contains ten online courses or lectures with twenty total teaching hours and more than ten group study hours. All courses, lectures and assignments will be conducted through Brightspace, the online learning platform of WUR. During the course the latest trends and technologies with regard to biotechnology, agriculture and food will be presented.
More information and application
For more information contact:
Wageningen University & Research representative, Zhen Liu.
+31 (0)317 48 91 90 or mail to email@example.com
Looker Education Group representative, Duke Li.
+86 18062700509 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.