Whether studying at home or on campus, studying effectively doesn’t always come naturally. WUR Library recently acquired has a range of resources on study skills. Take some time to learn how to study smarter, it can make all the difference!
Study skill books
You can borrow the print books at the Forum Library or access the eBooks online. Please make sure you're logged in to get access.
- Mindset : changing the way you think to fulfil your potential; Carol Dweck
- Getting things done: the art of stress-free productivity; David Allen
- Get smarter! : handbook for efficient and effective studying; Mirjam Pol
- The Study Skills Handbook; Stella Cottrel (eBook)
- Nooit meer te druk: een opgeruimd hoofd in een volle wereld; Tony Crabbe
- Studeren zonder stress; Mirjam Pol
Student Training & Support (STS) provides practical support to develop study and other academic skills. See their website for an overview of practical guidance and workshops on academic skills and other subjects.
Series online bookshelves
Both the student dean and the student psychologist have participated in selecting the study skills books for this book shelf. In the coming months WUR Library will offer more online bookshelves on related subjects, for example, information literacy, scientific writing and presentation skills.