Last thursday, the course GRS60312 Remote Sensing and GIS Integration has successfully been finished by the Customer Day, an event where students presented their work they performed during the 4 weeks of June.
The final presentations were to inform the commissioners and fellow students on the final outcomes of the conducted projects. These short term student project are part of the Academic Consultancy training for the Master of Geo-information science degree, performed in groups of 4 to 5 students.
Posterpresentations Customer Day
- Treasure Hunting from High-Resolution Aerial Photographs (949,14 kb)
- High Resolution Mapping of Vegetation Characteristics in Sandy Ecosystems using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (4,93 mb)
- Development of a Methodology Analysis of the Achterhoek Landscape using Historical Maps (1,8 mb)
- Forecasting Crop Development (1,1 mb)
- Touch Table as a way to Communicate and Discuss (3,92 mb)
- Location Based App to Report and View the Premises of the Facility Management of the Dutch Tax Offices (743,98 kb)