Subjects in the e-Newsletter Coast & Sea: Map ringed Sandwich Terns, Expedition Svalbard, Blog Beam Trawl Survey, Seaweed is the future, Atlas bird areas Antarctic.
The e-Newsletter Coast & Sea Wageningen UR presents news on research and developments of Wageningen UR, in the area of management, conservation and exploration of Coast and Sea.
The e-newsletter is mainly in Dutch, it is free and available to all those interested in our research and activities. You can also pass this e-Newsletter on to others who may be interested. They can subscribe to this newsletter and automatically receive the next issue.
Subjects in this e-Newsletter:
- Map ringed Sandwich Terns
- Researchers Wageningen UR on SEES Expedition to Svalbard
- Blog Beam Trawl Survey: Surprises in the first week: common skate and pearlfish
- Resource: Seaweed for the future
- Atlas of important bird areas in the Antartic