We are looking for
A postdoc candidate with a PhD degree in a relevant social science discipline such as Management, Economics, Sociology. You are a talented academic and have the emerging research output profile to evidence this.
You have organizational skills, since part of the activities for the position is to help organize the academic side of an international conference in the Agri-food domain in the Summer of 2020, as well as be involved in the guest editing of a special issue for a renowned academic journal.
- a PhD degree in a relevant social science discipline such as Management, Economics, Sociology;
- organizational skills;
- communication skills, a team-player and you are solution-oriented.
- this position requires an excellent English language proficiency (a mininum of CEFR C1 level). For more information about this proficiency level, please visit our special language page.
A challenging position for one year with, depending on your experience, a competitive salary from a minimum of € 2709 to a maximum of € 4274 for a full working week of 38 hours in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Dutch Universities (scale 10).
In addition, we offer:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a structural year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions;
- flexible working hours and holidays can possibly be determined in consultation so that an optimal balance between work and private life is possible;
- excellent pension plan through ABP;
- 232 vacation hours, the option to purchase extra and good supplementary leave schemes;
- a flexible working time: the possibility to work a maximum of 2 hours per week extra and thereby to build up extra leave;
- a choice model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan;
- a lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities take place on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented;
We offer a versatile job in an international environment with varied activities in a pleasant and open working atmosphere.
For more information about this function, please contact professor Wilfred Dolfsma (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information about the procedure, please contact Karin den Ridder, HR advisor (email@example.com).
Please use the link in the vacancy to apply, we would like to receive your CV and motivtion letter before September 2nd.
The mission of Wageningen University & Research is “To explore the potential of nature to improve the quality of life”. Within Wageningen University & Research, nine specialised research institutes from the Wageningen Research Foundation and Wageningen University have joined forces to help answer the most important questions in the domain of healthy food and living environment.
With approximately 30 locations, 5,000 employees, and 10,000 students, Wageningen University & Research is one of the leading organisations in its domain worldwide. An integrated approach to problems and the cooperation between various disciplines are at the heart of the unique approach of Wageningen.
For further information about working at Wageningen University & Research, take a look at the special career site.
General information about chair group Business Management and Organisation can be found on https://www.wur.nl/en/Research-Results/Chair-groups/Social-Sciences/Business-Management-Organisation.htm