Soil Chemistry and Chemical Soil Quality participates in the following BSc and MSc programmes of Wageningen University & Research:
- BSc Soil, Water, Atmosphere (BBW)
- BSc Environmental Sciences (BMW)
- BSc Plant sciences (BPW)
- BSc Biology (BBI)
- MSc Earth and Environment (MEE)
- MSc Environmental sciences (MES)
- MSc Climate studies (MCL)
- MSc Biology (MBI)
- MSc Organic agriculture (MOA)
For general course information contact our education coordinator
For MSc thesis subjects and internships contact Prof. R. Comans.
Together with other WU soil science groups, we developed the Textbook Introduction Soil Science (Dutch) available as web-book.
Related student study associations
- Aktief Slip: Study Association for BSc and MSc Environmental Sciences
- PYRUS: Study Association for BSc Soil, Water, Atmosphere and MSc Earth and Environment