Entrepreneurs active in the agricultural sector spend more and more of their time registering and publishing all kinds of data, as the government, certification bodies, banks, clients, the retail sector and consumers all want to have more insight into how safe and sustainable their food is.
FarmDigital was an action research programme (2015-2017) in which we worked towards a situation in which data only needs to be entered once and can be shared easily. At this page you find an overview of the results we have realised in standardising data and developing and implementing an independent, digital platform for agriculture and horticulture. The programme developed standards for exchanging certification data, set up a proof of concept in AgriPlace and mapped out the business models that form the basis of these. Feel free to contact us when you want more information on the topic or need support in your own data challenges.
- One simple farm interface to collect data for all requirements
- Farmer owns data and needs to enter only once
- Data and evidence linked between standards
- Tailor-made messages compiled form standardised messages
- FarmDigital designed and test new ways of growers’ data collection and sharing
- Open information Architecture
- Proof of Concept
- Business model