- Scientific developments in resilience research: State-of-the-art theories and methodologies in resilience research, tools and models
- Resilience and regional policies: Understanding, measuring and managing resilience in natural ecosystems and social-ecological systems at different scales (regions, provinces, country)
- Resilience and social systems: Including resilience thinking in policies about societal challenges, with focus on social and institutional aspects
- Resilience in food production systems: Resilience in plants, animals, and other components in production systems, focusing on improving resilience in individuals
- Resilient supply chains: Resilience of supply chains, focusing on the interactions between individuals and groups though material and information flows.
Download the track descriptions