We make sure you speak multiple languages to help you participate in an international world!
The ability to speak different languages gives you boundless opportunities, particularly in the academic world. Wageningen in’to Languages is the language institute of Wageningen University & Research. Wageningen in’to Languages provides language courses for students and staff of Wageningen University & Research, as well as for external customers.
Wageningen in’to Languages opens up new worlds to ambitious professionals, researchers and organisations. We help them achieve their goals by enabling them to excel in languages and communication.
Globalisation is rapidly changing the world around us. Organisations, professionals and academics increasingly operate on a global scale. However, language proficiency, communication skills and intercultural awareness are equally important on a national scale. The area in which these success factors overlap is precisely where Wageningen in’to Languages expertise is found and where we want to reinforce our leading position in the years to come.
Wageningen in'to Languages and Radboud in'to Languages, the language centres of Wageningen University & Research and Radboud University respectively, have worked closely together since 2011. These centres continue to provide their clients with a wider and better range of integrated language learning and translation services whilst maintaining their individual identity and personal relationships with their clients. This unique collaboration serves to strengthen and raise our academic and internationally-oriented profile and ensures that we are better placed to invest in quality improvement and innovation.
- Expat Center Food Valley
- Food Valley
Facts and Figures
- approx. 6000 course participants per year
- approx. 600 courses per year
- approx. 1800 translation projects per year
- approx. 170 employees
- languages courses (group courses with open registration and tailor-made courses, intensive and/or in-company)
- communication courses (spoken, written and personal effectiveness and management)
- in-service training for teachers
- development of curricula for language and communication
- development of language tests
- testing and assessment
- project research and quality assessments
- translation, editing and interpreting service
- development of teaching materials
Recognition and certification
- is a member of NUT (association of university language centres in the Dutch language area)
- is part of CercleS (European Confederation of Language Centres in Higher Education).
- has the Keurmerk Inburgeren (‘Integration Seal of Approval') by the Blik op werk foundation.
- participates in Kwaliteitsgroep Taal en Educatie