Exchange Partner Universities in the United States of America

Additional requirement for non-EU universities: GPA 7.0 or higher.

Please note that the costs of exchange outside the EU are generally higher than for exchange within the Erasmus+ programme. However, in bilateral agreements the partner university will not charge tuition fees. There is no possibility to receive an Erasmus+ grant for exchange to the USA. You can, however, apply for a Holland Scholarship. You can also check or fondsenwervingonline to see if there are any grant possibilties available.

WUR exchange coordinator for the USA: Marita van den Bergh

University of California

Only for BSc students. The agreement with UC is valid for all 9 undergraduate campuses. Students must be willing to attend any UC campus where courses work in their area of interest is offered.


Contact exchange coordinators

Social Sciences: Marita van den Bergh E-mail:

Food & Technology: Ellen de Jong


Life Sciences: Hanna Gooren E-mail:

Environmental Sciences: Dennis Duindam E-mail: