WUR Staff and PhD's can order books, journals and articles via the Get it! service in WUR Library Search. The Get it! service is also embedded in Google Scholar and databases such as Scopus, WoS and CAB Abstracts.
Look up the relevant document then click the "Get it!" button or link. On the next screen, choose the option Request this publication from WUR Library. Articles will be delivered electronically. Books will be sent to your office, unless you have indicated to pick it up at the Library.
Books and articles from other (University) libraries can be ordered in several ways.
1. In WUR Library Search you can search the publication you need. Then select the filter Libraries in the Netherlands or Libraries Worldwide to expand your search. Select the publication and use the blue "Get it!" button to request the publication.
2. When you can't find the publication: in WUR Library Search choose from the “Your name” menu (upper right corner) My ILL Requests, click on Create new and fill in the appropriate form. For this option you need to be logged in.
Ordering Special Collections
Special Collections offers collections of rare and old publications. It is possible to order copies of publications. You can also order digital reproductions of images. For more info please read this FAQ.
Document delivery rates
For WUR Staff, Document Delivery and ILL are free of charge.
- Journal articles: within 5 working days
- Books: 2 to 5 working days
- ILL Books: 4 to 7 working days
Default delivery is by e-mail. Books are sent to your office. Contact the Library in case you haven’t received any book or article after a week.