*Orange Knowledge Programme October 2020 deadline postponed
The Orange Knowledge Programme for the October 2020 scholarship round deadline has been postponed. We advise you to still apply for the courses in the October deadline via the orange apply button on the course pages. After application, we will inform you as soon as there is more information regarding the scholarship round. More information?
If a short course cannot take place in the original location due to COVID-19 measures, WCDI will look into alternative learning solutions.
Apply for one of the following courses open for Orange Knowledge Programme scholarships*:
Curious about the Orange Knowledge Programme?
How does it work?
- Apply for the desired course via the orange apply button at the course page.
- After application, we will let you know that your application has been well received.
- Just before the scholarship application round is opened you will receive information about the next steps by email.
- During the scholarship application round you will receive regular reminders (on average every two weeks) to apply for the scholarship of your choice.
- After you have applied for the scholarship, it will take several months to nominate the candidates for the scholarships.
More information on
Who is eligible?
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national and/or local organisations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, private sector, commissions or NGOs. The scholarship applicant may not work for a bilateral or multilateral organisation or a non-governmental organisation that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional with at least 3 years of work experiences and at least a bachelor degree.
- The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list
- The scholarship application is in line with the Country Plan of Implementation or Country Focus for the country concerned.
More information about