At WUR you can copy, scan or print using so-called multifunctionals. These large copying machines are available in all university buildings and in the Library. You can now use a special only-for-print computer at the reception desk on the ground floor in Forum to send your print commands (no reservation needed).
When you send a document to a WUR printer, it can be printed on any MFP on campus. All your print commands will be displayed when you hold your WURcard to the MFP’s card reader. They can be printed all at once or in parts.
Printing from WUR PCs
WUR printers have already been installed on all WUR PCs. Under Start > Devices and printers, you can find which printers are active on your PC. The WUR printer is preset as the default printer.
Important: before you go to the campus to print, make sure that in TimeEdit you reserve a study place that has a PC! Did you forget to reserve a study place with a computer? On the ground floor in Forum you can use an only-for-printing PC at the Reception Desk if you just want to print a document quickly, no reservation needed.
Printing from other devices
With the PrintAndGo service you can print from a private device (laptop, mobile phone, tablet) on a WUR printer.
- A valid WURnet account and accompanying WURcard with credit
- An active internet connection
- A PrintAndGo account (to be created once)
- First create your PrintAndGo account at https://print.andgo.at/wur, by using your @wur.nl email address and a new password (don’t use your WUR password).
- Upload your file to be printed via https://print.andgo.at/wur, via the PrintAndGo (by Inepro) app from your smartphone or send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to a MFC (multifunctional) Printer on the Campus; scan your WURcard and print the document.
Contact the Servicedesk Facilities if you have problems with the PrintAndGo service.
Can I also print in colour?
Yes, that is possible. However, some MFPs are "hard" set to black & white, which makes colour printing impossible. A colour print command will be printed in black & white on these machines. The manuals (posters) near the printers indicate whether it is a black & white or colour printer. Colour scanning is possible on all machines.
The eWallet payment system
The eWallet is a virtual wallet on your WURcard, that you need in order to pay for printing. To use the eWallet you need to top up the credit on your WURcard. You can do so by using the KUARIO app (available in all app stores) or ewallet.wur.nl.
Unfortunately the print icon in the KUARIO app is not active yet. You cannot print directly from the KUARIO app, please use PrintAndGo app.