Wageningen University has formed a fellowship fund to stimulate students to enter the MSc specialisation dairy science and technology at Wageningen University.
Conditions for a Dairy Science and Technology fellowship are:
- Approved admission to Wageningen University for the MSc Food Technology
- Only prospective first year students can apply
- Women are encouraged to apply
- Applicants are preferably under the age of 30
- A Dairy Science and Technology fellowship comprises € 10.000 per student per year
- A board of 4 independent scholars will assign the fellowships
- Deadline for scholarship application is May 1st
- Deadline for the scholarship allocation is June 1st
- Applications (motivation letter, CV, study results and GPA score, and a copy of the confirmation of your admission to Wageningen University) should be send as pdf files by email to Thom Huppertz of the Dairy Science and Technology Group.
The fellowship fund receives financial support from the following organisations: