The Laboratory of PCC is involved in teaching several courses as shown below. Additionally you can also find information about currently offered internship or thesis projects in our department.
For all regular PCC courses please refer to the Study Handbook.
A list of current PCC thesis topics can be found elsewhere.
PCC is also participating in teaching several other courses as shown below:
- BIC-10807 Molecular Life Sciences
- BIP-32803 Biophysical Imaging
- BNT-50806 BioNanoTechnology; Introduction
- ETE-30806 Physical and Chemical Processes for Water Treatment and Reuse
- YEI-60312 Research Master Cluster: Proposal Writing