Regulation payment and withdrawal Thymos events
- You have to pay at least 4 workdays in advance.
- If someone has not yet paid 6 workdays in advance, the Daily Board of Thymos will contact him/her.
- One can pay cash or by Giro (bank). In the last case it is possible that the money will not be remitted to the Thymos account 4 workdays before. In this case, a personal email, that confirms the payment, is regarded as proof of payment.
- When we receive your cancellation more than 4 workdays before the event, there is no payment required.
- When we receive your cancellation less than 4 workdays before the event with a valid reason, a payment of actual costs is required, if no other participant is found.
- Actual costs are the costs that Thymos already made or still has to make, although the person will not participate.
- When we receive your cancellation less than 4 workdays before the event without a valid reason, a payment is required.
- The validity of the reason of cancellation is to be judged by the Daily Board of Thymos.
- When we receive your cancellation less than 4 workdays and found another participant, than the canceller do not have to pay.
- The substitute list will be used in case of cancellation(s) or if someone has not paid 4 workdays before. Commitments are done by email. These participants are allowed to pay on the day of the event.
- In case an event cannot take place, for any reason, no payment is required from the participants.
Thymos has the right to make exceptions to the payment regulation. If exceptions are made, this will be announced before the subscription period starts. In case Thymos gives the payment out of hand, the rules of the concerning organization will be used.