Proof of enrolment

After your Registration Form has been processed you will be enrolled as a student at Wageningen University. You need to pick up your Proof of Enrolment at your Exchange Coordinator’s office upon arrival in Wageningen. Your Proof of Enrolment is an important document and valid only in combination with your WUR (student) card. You can pick up your WUR card at the SSC once you are in Wageningen. Make sure you always bring both documents to your exams.

The student card gives you access to campus buildings and you can charge it with money so that you can use it for the vending machines and printers.