HMI provides education and training at the BSc, MSc, PhD level in basic and applied aspects of research on biology of infectious diseases, beneficial host-microbe interactions, and approaches to combating infectious diseases e.g. vaccination and antimicrobials.
Visit the Study Handbook website for more detailed information about the courses offered by the Host-Microbe Interactomics Group.
- HMI 50306 Microbial Disease mechanisms
- HMI 50806 Commensal and pathogen host-microbe interactomics in the intestine
- HMI 20306 Microbiomes and Health
Other courses - in cooperation with other science groups:
- ABG-30306 Genomics
- HAP-31806 Molecular Recognition in Health and Disease
- BIF-51806 Biological Discovery through Computation