Wageningen University offers five intensive courses that make use of facilities provided by the Kraijenhoff van de Leur Laboratory.
- Introduction to Hydraulics: a basic course in hydraulics, preparing students with a limited background in mathematics for application oriented courses about flow in open channels and closed conduits (HWM-21806)
- Fluid Mechanics: a more theoretically oriented, rigorous course in fluid mechanics, introducing the topic both to potential hydrology and meteorology students (HWM-23806).
- River flow and morphology: elaborates on open channel flow in rivers and streams, and introduces turbulence, sediment transport and river morphology (HWM-30306)
- Erosion Processes and Modeling: a specialized course in water- and wind-induced soil erosion (LDD-31806).
- Subsurface Solute Transport: introduction to transport phenomena of subsurface solutes from the perspective of both an agricultural and a contamination context (SEG-21306).