The group is involved in the online courses outlined below.
Click on the course code for more information.
- Advanced Food Physics - Rheology and Fracture of Soft Solids (FPH 35303)
- Advanced Molecular Gastronomy - From Ingredients to Food Texture (FPH 35803)
- Advanced Molecular Gastronomy - Physical and Chemical Aspects of Flavour Pairing (FPH 35903)
Physics and Physical Chemistry also contributes to the following online courses:
- Food Ingredient Functionality (FCH 35303)
- Food Ingredient Functionality - Laboratory Class (FCH 37403)
For a complete overview of all Physics and Physical Chemistry of Foods courses, visit the Study Handbook.