Discuss with your supervisors which MSc courses you want to take. Make sure you (have) put them in your TSP (maximum of 2 MSc courses; or 12 ECTS). Also, discuss with your supervisor whether you need to take the whole course, or whether it is possible to do only part of it.
If you want to register to a BSc or MSc course as PhD candidate:
- send a request per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you mention the course code(s);
- WIMEK will send you a WUR Student Registration form;
- fill in the missing information in the WUR Student Registration form, print the document and sign at the bottom;
- send a scan of the document to email@example.com;
- Within a couple of days you will receive your proof of enrolment by post in the form of a plasticized cardboard card at the address you filled in on the form. If you did not receive your proof of enrolment within 6 working days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your proof of enrolment is processed by SSC you can obtain access to the Learning Management System Brightspace. For entering Brightspace and more information look at: https://brightspace.wur.nl and https://wur-student.screenstepslive.com/m/86752.
For questions about the Learning Management System Brightspace or MyPortal contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.