Student psychologist: Student psychologists help students with personal and/or study problems. Visiting the student psychologists is free of charge and all contact between students and student psychologists is treated confidentially. You can find all relevant information on this page.
Student deans: Wageningen University & Research offers its students the help of student deans. All contact between student and student deans is being treated confidentially. We have listed several topics on which student deans can advise and assist you. Also, you can find information on how to make an appointment.
The student deans advise and assist students confidentially with questions concerning areas such as:
- Studying with a disability
- Study delay due to special circumstances
- FOS: Financial Student Support
- Improving your study skills
- Temporary termination of enrolment, end your study or start another study
- Financial matters (study grant, scholarships, other funding)
- Advice, complaints, or conflicts
For more information, visit this page.
Help for LHBTI+ group: www.lhbtisteun.nl