We are eager to collaborate with you on:
- Smart farming and precision agriculture
- Development of robotics
- The use of big data
Putting innovations to work for livestock farming
The Netherlands is a global leader in the field of innovation and expertise within the livestock domain. New developments are a part of this expertise. We address the following research questions to bring added value to innovations within our sector:
- What new technologies for generating data are becoming available?
- How can we use artificial intelligence to extract relevant information from the vast amounts of data?
- How can we translate the collected information into usable systems within the livestock sector?
Implementing technological developments
Aligning and applying the latest technological applications in the area of precision agriculture, big data and robotics gives rise to questions. Wageningen Livestock Research is eager to help you find solutions.
We have specific expertise in the area of livestock systems, such as grassland management and animal behaviour at individual and herd level. We also have experience in storage, linking and analysis of large amounts of data from different sources, and insights into the latest innovations in robotics and precision agriculture in livestock farming. By combining this expertise, we can join the business community, governments and sector in taking strides towards the development and implementation of these technologies in livestock farming.
Curious what research on new technological developments could mean for you? Contact:
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings