Students from Wageningen University can write their Bachelor or Master thesis with the chairgroup Consumption and Healthy Lifestyles (CHL)
Download the CHL procedure guidelines, to learn more about the MSc thesis procedures at CHL, including the responsibilities of the student, CHL supervisor, CHL education coordinator, and the secretariat.
Below you can find an overview of MSc programmes and specialisations CHL is supervising. Before starting your thesis at CHL please download the thesis documents. The documents are used by all students who are supervised by CHL.
Thesis code: CHL-80436
- Specialisation A. Epidemiology and Public Health
- Specialisation E. Systems Approach for Sustainable and Healthy Diets
- Online Master. Nutritional Epidemiology and Public Health
- Specialisation B. Health and Society
- Specialisation B. Consumer Studies