In this course we use the book Start.nl part 1 – Dutch for beginners. You will be doing all the 10 chapters. These chapters will teach you to introduce yourself and someone else, to talk about hobbies, family and daily activities, to know what you can say in the supermarket or another shop, to ask about arrival and departure times in public transportation, to talk about your house, to talk about events in the past, and to order something in a bar or restaurant.
During classes the focus is on communication and actively engaging with this material.
At the end the course, there will be a curriculum-dependent test. Taking this exam is mandatory if you wish to advance to the next level.
- Dates and times: December 14 - December 18
Course days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Time: 10.00-12.00 hrs / 14.00 - 16.00 hrs
- No time above week? You can also follow our regular online evening course Social Dutch I for native speakers of German (2 classes per week during 6 weeks)
- Number of classes: 10 (2 classes per day during 1 week)
- Location: This is an online course that takes place in the Virtual Classroom.Language during classesDutchSelf-study3 hours per day
- Number of participants: Max. 15
- Exam: During the final class
Fees (excluding course materials)
Course fee: € 315*
*WUR employees and students get 10% discount on this course
Start.nl part 1 – Dutch for beginners.
After the course you will receive a certificate (provided you have attended at least 80% of the classes).
Registration is accommodated via our partner Radboud in'to Languages.
See our General Terms and Conditions for more information.