Are you currently enrolled in a master’s programme at Wageningen University & Research and you want to change to another master’s programme or want to enrol in a 2nd master programme, please read the instructions below.
Programme change or 2nd Master Enrolment
To change from one MSc programme to another or enrol for a 2nd MSc programme you:
1. Should meet the admission criteria for the master’s programme you wish to enrol in.
2. Need permission to enrol in the programme as per the requested start date.
To arrange this, please
- complete the form and send it the programme director of the master you want to enrol in.
- You should always add a transcript of records of both your bachelor’s degree and the marks of your master’s obtained so far.
- Also add a statement of purpose to explain why you want to enrol in this programme.
If you can be admitted and you have permission to enrol during the academic year, the programme director will sign the form and sent it so SSC.
If you are entitled to pay the statutory fee (in general applicable to NL/EU/EFTA students), you don’t need to pay extra for your 2nd enrolment.
If SSC receives the signed form you programme director, we will enrol you in the new master’s programme.
If you have indicated on the form that you will change to another programme, SSC will end your enrolment in the current programme.
If you pay the institutional fees (in general applicable to Non-EU/Non-EFTA students) and you want to enrol in a 2nd master programme, you have pay for both programmes.
If SSC receives the signed form you programme director we will send you an invoice for the second programme. After receiving the fees, we will enrol you.
If you have indicated on the form that you want to switch to another programme, SSC will end your enrolment in the current programme and will enrol you in the new programme. If the fees for the second programme are different, we will contact you about the difference. (e.g. in case of enrolment in Water technology). Please also see https://www.wur.nl/en/Education-Programmes/master/Tuition-Fees.htm