During two years you work towards a complete repertoire of expertise and skills needed to become fully accomplished integrators.
- Compulsory courses, like an introductory course (6 EC) and Statistics for Data Scientists (6 EC) to ensure you start with a sound theoretical basis
- A personalised programme of 18 EC (three courses of 6 EC) to broaden your horizon and gain insight in a new field of expertise
- Academic Consultancy Training and Data Science Ethics: to master professional skills in an interdisciplinary setting
Preparation for the thesis Second year:
- Major thesis: conduct your own research project at one of WUR’s research groups (36 credits)
- Internship: work for an organisation outside of the university and gain some work experience (24 credits)
This programme is currently being assessed by the NVAO and is expected to be registered in CROHO by early 2022. The programme will then start in August/September 2022.