WUR processes your data for educational purposes. In education related occassions we need to share your data. For example to support you with for example the request for a visa, taking courses at other universities and/or organizing a field trip.
If you process personal data on behalf of WUR or a client you must follow certain rules. The 3 most important conditions are:
- Register your data processing in the data processing register.
- Create a data management plan. In such a plan you describe how you process your data and which security measures you provide. The WDCC and or the privacy officer ESA can support you.
- Be sure you have a valid informed consent to process the personal data. There is mandatory information to be provided.
WUR is committed to processing your personal data securely. If you want to know more, ask a question or complaint? Please address these to email@example.com. If you are missing information in this FAQ, you are also welcome to contact us.
If you have concerns regarding the provided answers you may also contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
A data breach occurs when personal data, such as names and email addresses, are at stake. For example if they are accidentally destroyed, changed or shared with the wrong recipients. Some examples:
- You have shared raw research data containing lists of personal data to the wrong recipients;
- Your credentials are stolen;
- Your email account has been hacked, and someone sent emails to your contacts pretending from your account.
Use the data breach form to report a breach.