Students from the Wageningen University BEB programme have unconditional admission.
Students with a BSc programme in Economics, in Busines Sciences or Life Sciences need to fulfil the following requirements:
- At least 60 credits in Economics in your BSc programme.
- At least 15 credits of Statistics and / or Econometrics.
- A GPA for the BSc study programme of at least 70% of the maximum scale.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Please see the additional information about the English language proficiency for Dutch students, EU students and students from outside the EU/EFTA. For this programme Level 2 is required.
In addition, students with a Dutch HBO degree must generally follow a premaster programme of 30 credits, or alternatively include a WU-minor in their HBO-programme. This premaster/WU-minor typically contains the following courses:
- Statistics / Econometrics
- Research design and research methods.
- Courses in Economics.
The applicant must complete the application form and submit it with all required documents. The Admission Board will review the application based on an individual assessment of the applicant's academic record (curriculum, grade point average and final thesis report or research paper) and relevant work experience. The applicants will be informed of the Board's decision by letter.
For more information refer to steps to enrolment: for Dutch students, EU students and students from outside the EU/EFTA.
Are you still in the process of obtaining your bachelor's degree? Students in the final year of their BSc programme may also apply for admission prior to their graduation. The Admission Board can tentatively admit a student based on a transcript of his or her academic record, the expected date of graduation, and an official letter from their home university stating that the student will have completed all the requirements of the degree programme in due time. After graduation, students must submit the degree certificate prior to the start of the academic year.