- All users must be able to present a valid personal WUR Card with sports privileges and fitness rights upon request.
- All users are required to bring and use a towel.
- Jackets, (gym) bags and other personal items are not permitted in the fitness room. These can be stored in one of the lockers in the changing room.
- Making phone calls is not permitted in the fitness room.
- Hats and headgear are not permitted in the fitness room, except for religious purposes.
- It is not permitted to walk through the fitness room wearing cycling shoes.
- Users must return all equipment after use.
- Organising private and/or group training sessions in the fitness room is strictly prohibited for individuals not employed by Sports Centre de Bongerd.
- It is not permitted to spar for martial arts in the fitness room.
- Think about the other users; fitness room equipment can be used for a maximum of 15 minutes, during which time it is not permitted to leave the equipment.
- Take care of our equipment and the surroundings: do not drop or throw the weights or other equipment.
To ensure proper hygiene in the fitness room, we ask that all users:
- wear clean (indoor) sports footwear
- wear appropriate sportswear
- cover the machine before use with your own towel
- clean the machine (and the floor, if necessary) with the available cleaning agents
If you fail to comply with these rules you will be refused entry to the fitness room. The instructions of SCB staff must be followed at all times.
N.B. Admittance to the fitness room without valid sports rights and an introduction lesson will be fined with a € 100,- per violation