The Cell Biology and Immunology Group is involved in teaching several courses as shown below. Additionally you can do an internship or thesis at our department.
Visit the Study Handbook website for more detailed information on the courses provided by our group.
- CBI-10306 Cell Biology
- CBI-20306 Cell Biology and Health
- CBI-30306 Human and Veterinary Immunology
- CBI-30806 Immunotechnology
- CBI-50806 Immunomodulation by Food and Feed
- FCH-21806 Food related allergies and intolerances
- HAP-31306 Development and Healthy Aging
- Fish immunology & vaccination workshop
- Basic & advanced principles of ELISA