Key research questions of the ECS research programme:
- What are reliable and valid strategies to identify, formulate and classify competencies that are important for realising transition processes?
- What are appropriate and inspiring learning and assessment arrangements for competence development of learners in formal education and non-formal learning situations?
- What is the (cost) effectiveness of competence-based learning arrangements for innovations in society in general and the agribusiness and green space in particular?
Themes of the ECS research programme
1. Competence-based vocational and professional education
2. Competence and learning for sustainable development
3. Competence development and knowledge arrangements
» PJ Beers
4. Competence, innovation and entrepreneurship
5. Learning in higher education
6. Continuing professional development