Update 17-6-2020: We regret to inform you that all inbound and outbound international study exchange programmes in the upcoming Semester 1 (Fall) 2020/21 are cancelled. For questions, please contact your Departmental Exchange Coordinator.
Following a minor or becoming a ‘bijvak’ or contract student is still possible for students from Dutch universities or universities of applied sciences (hbo).
What are the options to go abroad?
Wageningen University offers students various options to study abroad for a semester or a whole year through an exchange programme. Study exchange is when you want to follow courses or do your thesis at a university abroad during your Bachelor or Master programme.
After you have been nominated for study exchange you may apply for an Erasmus+ grant.Go to:
- Organizing your exchange period for study (step by step)
- Erasmus+ grant (information and application)
- Requirements for study exchange
- Partner universities
- Options for studying abroad
Contact: Study Abroad office
Did you know that Wageningen University also offers Erasmus+ grants to WU students who are going to to do a(n):
- Thesis abroad
- Internship abroad during studies
- Voluntary internship abroad during studies
- Internship abroad after graduation
- Internship abroad during their PhD
For grants outside Erasmus+ countries, you can visit www.wilweg.nl