Depending on the type (country of origin) of MSc diploma scans of the documents in the table below need to be sent to the graduate school.
- All scans must be PDF files.
(Only scans of official diplomas and grade lists.)
- Number the documents, see table below.
- Give all scans appropiate names like: number-type of document-yourname.PDF
- Reduce the filesize of the scans if the complete set of scans exceeds 5 MB.
- Documents must be legible and complete, otherwise the credential evaluation process will be delayed
If you are not Dutch, from a non-Anglophone country and you have not completed your higher education with English as the language of instruction, you have to submit an internationally recognised Certificate of Proficiency in the English Language. See the English language requirements for more information.