RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication) automatically informs you about our latest news and agenda messages.
How to use RSS?
You need an RSS reader to check whether there are new messages. A brief summary of the message appears when you click the title, Another click will simply take you from there to our website.
Proceed as follows:
- Open your Reader (feedreader/rssreader etc.)
- Make a new feed (e.g.: click file, new, new feed)
- Copy one of the following addresses into the feed:
- Wageningen UR, News and Calendar -> http://www.wur.nl/uk/rss/
- Wageningen UR, News -> http://www.wur.nl/UK/rss?contenttype=nieuws
- Wageningen UR, Calendar -> http://www.wur.nl/UK/rss?contenttype=agenda
- Click ok
This is all you need to do. You will be notified immediately after a message has been added.