Below the courses of the online master’s programme Food Technology are listed. Students enrolled in the programme will complete all courses in order to receive a fully recognised MSc degree.
If you like to strengthen your expertise and knowledge on just one subject, you are welcome to join a separate course. For more information please visit this page.
Note: By clicking the link of the courses below you will find more information. The price listed on those pages is for joining a separate course. Students who are enrolled in the whole online master’s programme can find information about tuition on this page.
- Advanced Food Microbiology - Minimal processing, preservation and fermentation
- Sustainable Food and Bioprocessing - Flow and pinch analysis
- Enzymology for Food and Biorefinery - Carbohydrates and kinetics
- Advanced Food Microbiology - Tools for safety management
- Sustainable Food and Bioprocessing - Exergy analysis
- Advanced Biochemical Analysis of Foods - Product composition
- Food Toxicology - Toxicity and risk assessment of avoidable chemicals in food
- Enzymology for Food and Biorefinery - Proteases, lipases and bioreactors
- Laboratory Class I - Enzymology and analysis
- Predicting Food Quality - Theoretical principles of modelling
- Product and Process Design - Critical thinking and communication in an interdisciplinary setting
- Product and Process Design - Idea generation and selection of a product concept
- Predicting Food Quality - Solving food science problems by modelling
- Advanced Molecular Gastronomy - From ingredients to food texture
- Advanced Biochemical Analysis of Foods - Product authenticity and toxicology
- Food Toxicology - Toxicity and risk assessment of unavoidable chemicals in food
- Product and Process Design - Elaboration of a product concept from a food chain perspective
- Advanced Molecular Gastronomy - Physical and chemical aspects of flavour pairing
- Food Ingredient Functionality
- Laboratory Class II - Food Ingredient Functionality
- Food Structuring - Structuring by temperature, designing edible barriers
- Advanced Food Physics - Rheology and fracture of soft solids
- Product and Process Design - Evaluation of scientific reports including an ethical assessment
- Food Structuring - Structuring by deformation, properties of interfacial systems
Year 3 or Year 3 and 4
- MSc Thesis Food Technology
- MSc Internship Food Technology
Questions about the online exams?
Do you have a question about online exams of the online master's programme? Learn more in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).