To apply for a WASS fellowship, please fill out form on this web page and send it with your CV and publication list, including information on the names of PhD candidates you supervised and their research topics, as well as a brief description of scientific projects you developed, to the secretariat of WASS.
Scientific staff of chairgroups within WASS are recommended to register at WASS as this offers a number of advantages such as:
- Support in the process/programme of PhDs under their supervision (when needed)
- Receiving the monthly WASS Newsletter with information about meetings, courses, workshops and calls that lie in the domain of WASS
- Information about activities specifically aimed at staff
- Options of applying for WASS funding
- Participation in specific staff training (e.g. on PhD supervision, career development) organised by WASS/WGS
- Support of WASS in setting up academic meetings, courses, workshops, seminars, ....
Importantly, a WASS fellowship is also a prerequisite for supervising WASS PhD candidates.