To participate in an exchange program for study and to apply for Erasmus+ grant you need to fulfill the requirements mentioned on this page.
- You are registered as a full-time student at Wageningen University (nationality is not of influence!).
- You have successfully passed 60 ECTS of your current BSc programme before applying for the exchange (February 1st). This applies only for BSc students, not MSc students.
- Before the start of your exchange period abroad you need to have successfully passed a minimum of 90 ECTS, otherwise your exchange will be cancelled (keep in mind that any potential costs you might have are at your own expense).
- You have obtained 120 ECTS before you go on exchange, this to help ensre a maximum academic learning experience during the exchange.
Additional requirement for exchange outside EU
- Grade point average (GPA) minimum 7.0.