On this page you can find all information about the application process to apply for an Erasmus+ exchange and an Erasmus+ grant for study.
Requirements to apply for Erasmus+ grant
You can apply for Erasmus+ grant after we have nominated you for an exchange period at one of the partner universities.
Procedures and forms
The European Union has made a detailed procedure for applications to their Erasmus+ exchange programme and . Please follow this procedure exactly. If you need help ask your to assist you.
Deadline application forms for Erasmus+ Grant:
First semester: June 1st
Second semester: November 1st
(For student thesis: please contact the )
Powerpoint:How to fill in required documents Erasmus+
Please check the notes in the PowerPoint since we won't be able to present the Grant Applicatin workshop ourselves.
Forms for application Erasmus+ grant
The Grant Agreement has to be . Administrators sign the document after application is completed.
The Grant Agreement has to be handed in before the deadline.
Save your document as: GA [Lastname]
E-mail it to the exchange administrators:
You can download the document here:
Before sending in this document, you need your study advisor and examination committee to approve your selected courses. Ask your study advisor for the right procedures.
The Learning Agreement needs to be signed by three persons:
- - (first exchange coordinator, afterwards receiving institution)
- (= university where you are going to study)
The Learning Agreement needs to be handed in as soon as possible but no later than the start of your exchange period. As it sometimes takes some time and effort to get your Learning Agreement signed by all parties, we are a bit more flexible with the deadline of this document.
Save your document as: LA [Lastname]
e-mail it to the :
You can download the document here:
If you're going on exchange to: , , , , , , or . You have to use the Online Learning Agreement.
Please use the format from WUR for your learning agreement, or the format from the Online Learning Agreement (OLA). If you already have a learning agreement from your receiving institution, please check if the information is the same as our format. If not, you need to have both learning agreements (our and their version) signed.
Examples how to fill in the Grant Agreement and Learning Agreement:
Information you need to fill in the GA and LA:
; select the MSc code which is related to your BSc programme.
Useful information to fill in the Learning Agreement correctly:
For the Erasmus+ requirements you have to complete an online language test. The test is compulsory, eventhough you already did another language course because the EU monitors the influence on language skills through the exchange programme.
Information about the test will follow via e-mail after you handed in the Grant Agreement.
- Please make sure you hand in the full document and not only the pages you signed or filled!
- Please fill out all forms on a computer. Handwritten forms cannot be accepted.
- Make sure the contracts are complete (so we can see what you signed when opening your file). The printers at WUR can scan several pages to one PDF, see instructions at the printers. You can also use digital signs.
- Every document in a single file (so do not paste the Grant Agreement and Learning Agreement together).
- If you hand in your application after the deadlines for the Erasmus grant you will be added to our waiting list. Applications handed in after the start of your exchange will not be accepted at all and you will not have an Erasmus+ status (which means you have to pay tuition fees).