Hora Finita is the PhD registration and monitoring system used at Wageningen University. On this page you can find information on how to use the system and how to get support.
View the manuals at the Hora Finita Screensteps page. For each role, there is information on the procedures and steps to follow in Hora Finita.
- PhD candidate
- (Co)supervisor & daily supervisor
- Chairgroup secretaries
- Secretary of promotor
- Graduate Schools
If the workinstructions did not provide an answer:
1. Ask someone within your chair group.
2. Contact a key-user within your own Sciences Group or Graduate School. In this way, we ensure that the key-users can be trained and that we can prioritize the questions.
Key users Hora Finita
Inka Bentum - PE&RC
Servicedesk - The Hora Finita 2nd Line Supportteam
You can contact the servicedesk via firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please add the following information:
- Your role (e.g. PhD candidate, supervisor, co-supervisor);
- Name + WUR-account (e.g. ALTRA001 or external account HF011***);
- Explanatory notes including screenshots (e.g. error meassage), reproducible path or steps performed in Hora Finita;
- Potential impact and related urgency.