Update Corona virus November 2020
You can find more information about the WUR Travel Policy here.
What are the options to go abroad?
Wageningen University offers students various options to study abroad for a semester or a whole year through an exchange programme. Study exchange is when you want to follow courses or do your thesis at a university abroad during your Bachelor or Master programme.
After you have been nominated for study exchange you may apply for an Erasmus+ grant. Go to:
- Organizing your exchange period for study (step by step)
- Erasmus+ grant for study in Erasmus+ countries
- Holland Scholarship for study in other countries
- Requirements for study exchange
- Partner universities
- Options for studying abroad
- Student experiences: wurgoesabroad
Contact: Study Abroad office
Internships & Thesis
Wageningen University offers grants to WU students who are going to to do an internship or thesis abroad during or after their studies, or during their PhD.
- Erasmus+ grant for internship and thesis Erasmus+ countries
- Holland Scholarship for internship and thesis in other countries
- Internship offers in Europe
For grants outside Erasmus+ countries, you can visit www.wilweg.nl