What are the options to go abroad?
Wageningen University offers students various options to study abroad for a semester or a whole year through an exchange programme. Study exchange is when you want to follow courses or do your thesis at a university abroad during your Bachelor or Master programme.
After you have been nominated for study exchange you may apply for an Erasmus+ grant.Go to:
- Organizing your exchange period for study (step by step)
- Erasmus+ grant (information and application)
- Requirements for study exchange
- Partner universities
- Options for studying abroad
Contact: Study Abroad office
Did you know that Wageningen University also offers Erasmus+ grants to WU students who are going to to do a(n):
- Thesis abroad
- Internship abroad during studies
- Voluntary internship abroad during studies
- Internship abroad after graduation
- Internship abroad during their PhD
For grants outside Erasmus+ countries, you can visit www.wilweg.nl