Master's Nutrition and Health
Are you interested in nutrition and health? Then this is the right place for you. Learn more about the MSc Nutrition and Health at Wageningen University & Research. This two-year full-time English taught master's programme gives you the chance to study an important concept of our nowadays lives, that is the impact of nutrition on our health.
Why this programme?
- Focus on the association between nutrition and health at all levels.
- Opportunity to apply knowledge and skills and to be right up front in state-of-the-art research projects.
- Opportunity to specialise in depth in one of the many areas within the field of nutritional sciences.
Study programme of the master's Nutrition and Health
On the Programme of Nutrition and Health page you can find the general outline of the programme and more detailed information about courses, theses and internships. You can also read more about the background of the programme. Or you can Compare Nutrition and Health to other master's programmes.
Within the master's programme you can choose one of the following Specialisations to meet your personal interests.
- Nutritional and Public Health Epidemiology
- Nutritional Physiology and Health Status
- Molecular Nutrition and Toxicology
- Sensory Science
- Systems Approach for Sustainable and Healthy Diets
- Food Digestion and Health
As from September 2022 the specialisation Data Science for Health has merged into the MSc Data Science for Food and Health.
Application and admission
Interested in taking part in the programme of Nutrition and Health? Find out more about the specific Admission requirements and the application procedures.
The best way to get to know a place is by getting to know the people. Students share their experiences with you about the master's programme and student life in Wageningen on the page Student experiences.
What are your possibilities after graduating? Read more about Career perspectives and opportunities after finishing the programme.